Safety Manager and Deputy Compliance (m/f/d)
STEP ONBOARD – WE ARE HIRING
As Safety Manager at MCA, you will manage and provide the necessary degree of authority when dealing with safety matters.
You will facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and management; monitor the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks as listed in the safety action plan; provide periodic reports on safety performance; ensure maintenance of safety management documentation; ensure that there is safety management training available and that it meets acceptable standards; provide advice on safety matters; and ensure initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations.
As Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager you will be responsible for the development of an effectiveness Compliance Monitoring System to ensure compliance with the applicable requirements, policies and procedures, and to request action where non-compliances are identified. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the compliance monitoring program is continually reviewed and improved.
- A relevant engineering/Aeronautical degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education acceptable to the competent authority is of advantage. Such qualification may be replaced by additional 5 years of experience in continuing airworthiness
- Proven Quality/Compliance track record of audit planning and 24 months experience as auditor
- Knowledge of Management and Compliance Systems
- Knowledge of aircraft operation and maintenance management and associated quality principles with a minimum of five years’ experience
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations specifically EASA Part M / CAMO / 145 and EASA Air Operations
- A comprehensive knowledge of the relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures, the operations specifications, and the relevant parts of the operations manual
- Knowledge of HF principles and safety management systems based on the EU management system requirements (including compliance monitoring) and ICAO Annex 19
- Thorough knowledge of CAMO
- Knowledge of a relevant sample of the type of aircraft gained through a formalized training course
- Understanding of management systems including compliance monitoring systems
- Fluent in the English language (speaking-reading-writing)
- Malta citizen / resident
- Centrik expertise
- Immediate / short-term availability
MCA HQ in Malta.
How to apply
To apply for a career at Mediterranean Coastal Airlines, send us your application to [email protected] with your CV and relevant documents.
Please remember to type the job advertisement reference on the subject of your email.