Odds Compiler, Malta JID:8874
- Full time
- Malta View on Map
- @Betting Connections posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : May 23, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: €2,800.00 - €3,000.00 / Monthly
- View(s) 218
Odds Compiler, Malta
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Odds Compiler to join our iGaming client’s growing team in Malta. Reporting to the Team Leader, the ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in betting and sports, possess analytical skills, and be a team player.
- Compile odds both manually and using automated data feeds for a large amount of international sports.
- Create/develop betting markets to make it compatible between providers.
- Manage live betting and pre-match products for all websites.
- Monitor betting patterns to spot any unusual betting patterns and possible fixed events, confirm bets on the clients behalf (in all sports both live and pre-match), and conduct competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Customer Management both on a bet-by-bet basis and from an overall profitability perspective.
- Work with internal and 3rd party suppliers to improve the performance of the trading tools.
- Work on a rota basis, in accordance with worldwide sporting events schedule. Shifts vary, including late shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar position and working with 3rd party odds providers.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes suite, in particular Excel.
- Systematic approach to work and ability to manage your own workload efficiently.
- Good knowledge and passion for sports and team working.
- Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Vibrant modern office space.
- Hybrid/remote work arrangements.
- Bi-monthly company wide social and team building activities.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Support in personal and professional growth.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Legal Counsel – iGaming – Scaling company Full time
HR Business Partner – Operations Full time
Casino Coordinator – Platforms – CCPHMT0523CJ Full time
Community and Social Media Managers Full time