Dutch Speaking Candidates! We have opportunities for you! Be in touch!
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all inquiries regarding the company’s products and services.
- Ensure that client accounts are opened according to the client’s product and service guidelines.
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, on-boarding and mobile application.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information.
- Identify selling opportunities after analyzing the customer’s needs.
- Address cancellation and temporary / permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests.
- Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the company’s I.T. systems.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- Keeping records as required.
- Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails and chat.
- Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the Bank’s policies.
- Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions.
- Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments.
- Monitoring the repayment of loans by customers, including by tracing relevant amounts to the company´s accounts and allocating the incoming payments in the records.
- Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company.
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training.
- Professional and attentive environment.
- Other benefits, depending on candidates’ skills and experience.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch. Additional languages will be a benefit
- Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player and customer oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Renee Formosa on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.